How will you benefit?
A Recruitment Health Check from Insource Talent delivers a number of valuable outputs:
- A high-level report identifying the current strengths & weaknesses of your recruitment model
- A next-steps development plan, detailing our recommendations to improve recruitment performance across the organisation
- A methodology & toolkit to help you design your own ongoing improvement strategies to ensure continual improvement
We recommend the Recruitment Health Check as an ideal tool for any organisation looking to initiate (or measure the success) of their own recruitment transformation or improvement projects.
With a clear understanding of your objectives, we will design a series of onsite & offsite research activities to gather targeted recruitment data. These will include a series of discrete interviews and workshops with key recruitment stakeholders, and a detailed analysis of all relevant recruitment data.
The information gathered will be used to evaluate your current activities against a structured framework:
- Strategic Objectives – is recruitment aligned to your business strategy?
- Recruitment Infrastructure – are your processes & technology aligned effectively?
- Management Systems – is your recruitment monitored, measured and performance driven?
- Specialist Skills & Activities – do you have any recruitment capability gaps?
Maintaining a constant dialogue with you throughout the project, your consultant will work directly with you to coordinate the entire project through to the successful delivery of your report and a final presentation of our findings to the business.
How long will it take?
The length of each project is dictated by the number of stakeholders to be contacted during the research phase. Naturally, this will vary according to the size of organisation and depth of analysis required.
In each case, InSource Talent will provide a detailed proposal outlining all key activities, timescales & costs at the start of the project.