How will you benefit?
A Recruitment Capability Assessment from Insource Talent delivers a number of valuable outputs:
- A report identifying the current strengths & weaknesses of your recruitment function
- A next-steps development plan, including our recommendations to improve recruitment performance across the organisation
- A practical ‘audit toolkit’ for you to use throughout the rest of your career
We recommend the Recruitment Capability Assessment as the ideal tool for any organisation looking to initiate (or measure the success) of their own recruitment transformation or improvement projects.
With a clear understanding of your objectives, we will design a series of onsite & offsite research activities to gather targeted recruitment data. These will include a series of discrete interviews and workshops with key recruitment stakeholders, and a detailed analysis of all relevant internal and external recruitment data.
The information gathered will be used to evaluate your current activities against our proprietary ‘Recruitment Capability Matrix’:
- Strategic Objectives – is recruitment aligned to your business strategy?
- Recruitment Infrastructure – are your people, processes & technology aligned effectively?
- Management Systems – is your recruitment monitored, measured and performance driven?
- Specialist Skills & Activities – do you have any recruitment capability gaps from planning to onboarding?
Maintaining a constant dialogue with you throughout the project, your consultant will work directly with you to coordinate the entire project through to the successful delivery of your report and a final presentation of our findings to the business.
How long will it take?
A typical project can be completed within a couple of weeks from first contact to final presentation. However, the length of each project is dictated by the research phase and the number (& availability) of stakeholders to be contacted. This can be as little as one day with the recruitment team, or multiple days interview hiring managers across multiple locations.
In each case, InSource Talent will provide a detailed proposal outlining all key activities, timescales & costs at the start of the project fo you to review and agree.