Social Media Training, Tailored to You
Together, InSource Talent and our partners at Relative Links, offer a portfolio of social media training that can be tailored to suit all businesses & industry sectors.
- half-day & full-day formats
- industry sector specialist workshops
- leadership & executive level workshops
- peer-level ‘role champion’ workshops
We also tailor our workshops to the existing level of social media ability across your teams. Using our unique ‘3-Steps to Advocacy’ framework, we can support your employees wherever they are on the journey, from ‘Silent & Inactive’ to ‘Brand Storyteller’!
Key Benefits Include:
Besides being one of the few training courses you’ll ever attend where everyone is actively encouraged to use their mobile phones (!), you can expect a number of key benefits from attending:
- Increased organic reach & engagement of your content on social media (up to 10X company page reach) – reducing the need for advertising spend.
- A consistent flow of authentic, real-time, employer brand ‘life’ content created across the business – reducing the strain on your marketing/comms/brand team.
- Enhanced brand awareness and employee referrals within your target talent communities – reducing your cost-per-hire & time-to-hire, and improving quality-of-hire.
- Improved awareness & engagement amongst your teams of advocates – positively impacting on the employee experience and creating a new internal comms channel.
So far, we’ve worked with companies large and small across the UK, including some of the best known global brands:
A selection of our social media training clients.
“The day was outstanding. I celebrated my 21st anniversary in recruitment earlier this month and can say that this up there as one of the best courses I have attended and no matter your level of experience or depth of knowledge you would gain tangible benefits from attending.” – Catherine Davies, Head of Resourcing, Tilney Insurance Group.
“Very engaging training that was packed full of information and opened people’s eyes to the world of social” – Matt King, Senior Social Media Editor, Next
“Really informative & interactive session, pitched perfectly to a room full of people with different levels of experience. I feel much more confident using social after the session. Thank you!” – Jess Hutchinson, HR Business Partner, Next
“Rob and Stuart came to our site to provide a day’s insight into social media and how we could make better use of it.
The audience was our leadership team so it wasn’t just about the nuts and bolts of various platforms but also how to think strategically about how social media could help us achieve our priorities.
The level of experience and understanding in the room was hugely varied but Rob and Stuart managed to make the whole day engaging, interactive and real. They totally fulfilled the brief we had given them and ensured their expertise took the learning beyond our expectations.
All attendees learnt how their social media presence could affect how the Company was seen and how they could influence specific initiatives such as recruitment. I’ve no doubt that what we learnt on that day will have long lasting positive effects on our Company image and customer engagement.
I would recommend Rob and Stu without any hesitation.” – Suzanne Muncaster, Head of HR, Magna Housing
If you’d like to hear more about how our Social Media & Employee Advocacy training can help you, drop us a line, or complete the form below and we’ll get back to you with more info.